![]() |
| These are not my 1st scratches. Poor Vios. Poor Mom. I hope she scolds me. That would make me feel better. But the car will remain like this until it's sold out or I spend money to repaint it. I am losing confidence of my driving skill. I used to drive very well. Now, I hit the tree, I bang into divider, I can't park in the box. Is there any problem with my sight or my balancing? Maybe I should get a thorough body check up. Or maybe I should rest more and work less. I work for nothing? I am not so sure about it. Yesterday, I was wanting to meet a person to pass him the book at Sin Chew Jit Po, I got stuck in the long long traffic jam. I am forced to/ I chose to park my car at the road side and walked there which took me less than 3 minutes. It felt like I was small and fast. I was very happy and laughed in my heart those people got stuck in the car. I finished my business and I headed back to the car, which was another 2 minutes. Back and forth 4 minutes. I saw the same car, still, at its original position. Poor thing. Poor me. Poor my Vios. I can't move it. My ego told me I should walk back home. So I left my car by the roadside and headed home in the notorious section 17 because I couldn't get anyone to pick me up. One of my housemate who didn't pick up my phone scolded me nicely and threatened not to talk to me for one week if I would do this again.If I was the one who brought the car, would I leave it there? I walked back with my sweat and the feeling of guilt. How would my mum reacts when she know this? I've been living too well, isn't it? See pictures my newest 'artistic lines' for the car, which I am not really proud of. I should not be in the arty industry. Let me know if you have any cheap way to cure these lines before my mum decides to buy a 1970 car for me. Thanks in advance. Oh ya people, do watch Flower In The Pocket, I like it very much and I think you should not miss it. Take care. |



No comments:
Post a Comment