I think I need an iPhone. No, I WANT an iPhone.Having this thought by the yellow dock at university lake-one of my favourite spot-, with my pink book 'Kitchen', half-read, laying before my red mobile phone. The distinguish colours of things and me might easily be spotted on Google earth. I missed my sport shoes. If not, I could have run and chased away the fatigue landed so long on the shoulders. It has been a long time since I last sat here. Watching the jogging students, passing-by vehicles, and the shadows of buildings on the surface of water could be interesting, at this moment. At that position, I overlooked TM tower and several malls around. The sky was rather beautiful, and birds flying by in flocks. It was still bright, and I've not experienced this brightness of evening since I started working-I usually stay up late in the office to avoid traffic jam,sky is always dark when I leave office, strangely, I couldn't adapt to the bright sky sometimes when I was off from work-, I took time to indulge myself in the book. I crossed my legs, and folded my legs like I was meditating. In spite in the noise, I was absorbed in the story. I stopped once a while to take a glance at the sky, or at the lake, and continued. When the sky was turning dark, like wearing a jacket slowly, the dark cloud swallowed slowly the white one. It was getting dark, at the same time the buildings were lit up. Little lights scattered like firefly which grew intense when the sky was in total black. The city was never darkened, yet it was lonely. We were so used to lights. Positive and negative emotions melted, and blended with the surroundings. That moment was of a wonderful one.
The urge to share was not put into action.
Sometimes you just think of somebody far away.
Is he doing well in the other side of the world? I wondered.
Had two nightmares in a row and I am safe.
.........................................................................
1 comment:
definitely u need an I phone, it's your lifestyle. go for it. haha...
p/s: miss HIM again? just a warmest remind: do the right thing or do the thing right, up to u. ;)
xo xo~
Post a Comment