quand je te dis que tu me manquequand je crie et crie pour l'absence de toi..
quand je suis triste imaginer que tu as plaisir
voyager avec elle..
quand je suis vilaine
encore, tu n'y peux rien
tu ne me veux expliquer plus
parce que tu me dis 'il n'y a pas besoin...'
je n'y peux rien aussi
parce que je t'aime
ferme-la
ca ira.
**************************************
4 comments:
it meant to to be that way..haha..thanks for dropping by..i love your comments,those are very encouraging words,jiayou jiayou o!
when I say to you that I miss you
when I shout and shout for the absence of you.
when I am sad to imagine that you have pleasure of travelling with it.
when I am unpleasant
still, you can nothing there
you do not want to explain me more
because you say to me “there needs…” I cannot nothing there too
because I love you
close it
Ca will go.
life is cruel if u think it to be cruel...get it over and over...leave it forever and forever.
who is so kind and translated it?erm..there're some odd translations thr..thanks anyway..
maybe i've focused too much on the cruelty..hehe..wrong focus d..hehe..i wish i can laugh..it doesnt matter..
Post a Comment