Thursday, October 30, 2008

Motive

This is the definition I could find, for the mot 'motive':
An emotion, desire, physiological need, or similar impulse
that acts as an incitement to action.

I heard of a phrase today.
'Everything you do must have a MOTIVE.'
Is that so?
At first I disagreed with that,as I do believe that
people do things because they want to do it.
Maybe I've misunderstood the meaning of 'MOTIVE.'
Some may say,'you feel like doing it=desire=motive'
*Tada*
But yes, I do agree with that phrase.
I supposed she was referring to my hair.
Again,here's the MoTiVe I'm cutting my hair:

1--I was really lazy want to manage my hair,
because a barber messed my hair!!!Let another
barber fix it :)

2--I thought cutting hair would help after breakup,
but it didn't really work,the best thing is you'll
feel 'light-headed'...ops>.<"'

3--I had this so-called DrEam of being bald since I was
in form5..Dream comes true!!! *claps*

By the way, the MOTIVE here is to explain the MOTiVEs
I bald my hair which are also the MOTives of expressing
my own opinions about the phrase mentioned above besides
my mOtiVe of updating this blog since the last long post...

So,what's the MotIVe of she telling me that?
Still wondering...Blah Blah Blah..

Ciao~
**************************

No comments: