Idea is like a virus, resilient...Whoops, it seems I can't remember what Leonardo, to be precise, Cobb said.
The world is the reality we live in, or the reality is the world we think it to be.
Ok, this is how my lousy cerebrum works, always falls in fallacies.
Oh ya, this is really a good movie that it makes you think, while reflecting to your life, as well as enjoying the thrilling action scenes.
It has been a while, I lived like Cobb.
Memories and dreams were my beautifully-designed world,
trapped myself and someone's shadow in.
Understanding the so-called truth, and lived like as if there will be no problem.
I need some stronger stimulus here, a kiss perhaps..haha!!!
We need to wake up, from dream and from real life.
This is a good movie, truly inspiring.
Implantation of good ideas are on the go!
*********************************
2 comments:
muacks~~ my kiss is valuable, keep it , it's rechargale, and also daily renewable..haha
thank you very much sweetie :)
miss you lo! muacksss!
Post a Comment