Mother's Day. It was two days ago. 6 of us decided to have a dinner together the day before.Due to my mom who is a forgetful person (always break her promise = put aeroplane), the clip below was produced.
"Ok, this Sunday, 2030, steamboat." Mum said.
"If you break the promise?" I asked.
"I'll give you rm1000" (im sure she was kidding)
Then, followed by were my siblings' voices,
"I want ! I want ! I want !"
So, after planning + rushing here and there, we've decided to go to one nice restaurant. The chef won prize(s) in international competition(s). That day they only offered set meal, which consists of 9(!) dishes incuding the dessert. Piang!!! It was ALOT!!! We were so FULL. A bunch of 12 person can't even finish the food. We even managed to tapao some home, haha~
:)Thanks a lot to Aunty Kim + fanshuli.
p/s : 12 person = family members (8) + brother's gf (1) + a couple (2)(bro's friends) >>>>Thanks to them who cheered up the celebration more {menceriakan lagi...}.
All were considered nice, but we do love the FISH + PRAWN + ABALONE + TAUGI more.
We went to JONKER WALK too. It was mum's JONKER virginity.She enjoyed looking at different kind of new things yet, looking at how people work to survive and of course, REMINDING us to be hardworking, creative...and ALOT more. We went to drink "wong lou gat">>>victims were : Ah Boy + His 'wuzhun' fren.HAHAHA! It was really bitter lor. We went watching old folks singing + window shopping too,at the same time taking some pictures.Mum was happy and jumped around. Conclusion after the next day : foot pain + tired. HA!
To all mums,
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Wishing you in the pink of health always.
Especially to you,my dearest mum,
and not forgetting, Aunty Kim.
************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment