~Une Vie Originale~

Thursday, April 3, 2008

First thing in the morning..Bonjour~

Bonjour~
This is my first blog.I'm happy that wifi in our school works today.

My life continues when i wake up,thanks to my breath.Although these days I'm busy with assingments,but I try to live to it's fullest.I go jogging,I play flying fox,I kayak (look at my friends kayak only),and found out that,actually my school is a very nice place to hang around especially the lake.After drinking+nutriferon,I'll brush my teeth(yeee..).And again,I browsed to her page which I'll be updated with some iformation of somebody I love but who doesn't really care about my life,(what a pity-,-).Most of the time,I'll be crying reading her blog.Many questions and uncertainties came into my mind.My heart says not to read her blog,as to believe in him,but my brain says 'just go and have a look.'Sometimes,your hands and finger just can't be controlled anymore,switch one the laptop,connect to Internet..http://www....
Often,my brain is not responsible enough when come to dealing with my emotions.So,i'll cry it over,whether until I'm tired,or I have to go out.I'm worried that I'll be blind one day.Before that,I would like to look at you once again..Sleep tight~

Posted by Winnie at 8:56 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
People aren't overcome by situations or outside forces, defeat invades from within.


About Me

My photo
Winnie
starts to love family.enjoy every precious moment in life.emotional(getting more rational),rebelious,passionate,kind,friendly.love green colour and iced lemon tea.:)currently i'm learning from buddha.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2022 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (12)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (24)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (56)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ▼  April (8)
      • Baobei,are you really happy?
      • 最宝贵的语言
      • 好消息
      • Where are you,my superman?
      • 怕
      • Contentment
      • 会呼吸的痛
      • First thing in the morning..Bonjour~

Followers

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.